One of my fellow Her Campus Blogging Network gals, Charlotte, from Velvet and Vinyls nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award!!
• If you are nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award, you have been awarded the award.
• Thank the person who awarded you and include the link to their blog.
• Nominate 15 bloggers who you think deserve the award, whom you’ve recently discovered or read their blogs regularly. (You must include a link to their site).
• Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself in your blog post.
I would like to nominate:
1) Jacqueline at Pretti Please
2) Caroline at The Caro Diaries
3) Ashliegh at The Darling Prepster
4) Marisa at Love Always
5) Taylor at Pinstripes&Lipgloss
6) Kriselle at Livin’ and Lovin’
7) Nasya at Turquoise and Tortoiseshells
8) Colie at The Curse of Gluten
9) Emma at It’s Emma Elise
10) The College Girl at That College Girl’s Guide
11) Raphaela at Tiny Girl, Big Dreams
12) Lindsey at Lindsey’s Thoughts
13) Briannah at Briannah
14) Hannah at The Daily Diabetic
15) Brittany at Oh Hey, Brittany
7 Things About Me
1) In high school, I was competitive swimmer. I competed not only on my high school swim team, but on my local YMCA’s competition team. My favorite strokes is breast stroke and I often competed in the 100 meter breast stroke and 500 meter free style.
2) I know every word to Taylor Swift’s “Thug Story” rap and will proudly rap it for you.
3) I’ve seen Taylor Swift twice in concert. The first time I saw her, she hugged me. It was one of the greatest moments of my life.
4) Next semester, I’m not going to have class on Tuesdays or Fridays and I’m so excited. AKA look forward to blog posts on those days, for sure!!
5) I recently became a Starbucks/Dunkin iced coffee addict.
6) The sound of people “cracking their bones” freaks me out. It’s my biggest pet peeve. Even though I go to the chiropractor, I am still completely scared of that sound and cringe. Oh, and occasionally have a freak out on him when it’s really loud or when he “adjusts my neck,” (which I refer to as cracking my head – don’t ever refer to it as that to your chiropractor, FYI).
7) I HAVE to listen to classical for studying music when doing homework or whenever I need to focus to do work. I listen to it so much though, that I now enjoy it and will occasionally listen to it whenever I need to relax or when I clean my room.
6 thoughts on “Versatile Blogger Award”
Congratulations! How is your ΑΔΠ hoodie doing?
I actually wore it today because it was chilly in CT! I still love it so much.
Thank you for everything, Diane!
Thank you! 🙂
Thank you for the nomination! Here is my post, if you’re interested.
♥Emma, of It’s Emma Elise
Thanks for sharing, Emma! I’ll absolutely check it out!