One of my best friends, Caroline, recently posted her version of Old School Blogging: The Crazy Fives Edition.
As soon as I saw her post, I immediately knew that I just had to play along too! It reminded me so much of an old school Facebook note, which I used to be obsessed with. Freshman/sophomore/junior year of high school, whenever I was bored, I would answer a bunch of questions in a Facebook note sharing the most random personal information with my hundreds of Facebook friends. I just couldn’t pass up the opportunity to do something like that, again, but on “Sparkle and Shine.”
I also normally don’t write personal posts, so this is a great way for my readers to get to know me a little bit better.
So, without further ado – here is my version of my crazy fives!
Five Things I Have a Passion For (in random order) :
1. Writing – Writing has something I have loved to do for as long as I can remember. I would not be who I am today if it was not for writing and journalism.
2. My sorority, Alpha Delta Pi – The greatest decision I have made while at college was to join a sorority. I cannot imagine my life without my sisters now.
3. My family & friends – As cliche as it may be, my family and my best friends are my rocks. Each of them are a little part of me that I could never live without.
4. Froyo – If I could eat froyo for every meal, I would.
5. Reading – Thank goodness for the Nook app on my iPhone, because now I never have to go a moment without having a book on me and if it were up to me, I would just read all the time.
Five Things I Would Like to do Before I Die
1. Marry my prince charming in a Cinderella themed wedding
2. Have kids
3. Write a book
4. Get the job of my dreams
5. Watch the ball drop on New Year’s Eve in Times Square
Five Things I Say A Lot
1. Whatchamacallit – It’s what I say instead of “um.”
2. Wait – I don’t really know why, but I said wait a lot before I start a sentence.
3. Hi! Welcome to CVS – I work at CVS if you didn’t already know.
4. HAHAHAHHA – That was supposed to represent laughing because I laugh, a lot.
5. Thank you – I am a HUGE stickler for manners.
Five Books And/ Or Magazines I Have Read Lately
1. Crushed by Sara Shepard (I’m currently in the middle of reading this!)
2. Seventeen Magazine
3. I Know What You Did Last Summer by Lois Duncan
4. Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
5. Ten Things We Did (And Probably Shouldn’t Have) by Sarah Mlynowski
Five Favorite Movies (Maybe you’ve seen them five times?)
1. A Walk to Remember
2. Sixteen Candles
3. The Parent Trap
4. The Breakfast Club
5. Mean Girls
Five Places I Would Love To Travel To
5. Disney Land
If you want to play along (and I really hope you do!), write a post of YOUR crazy five, grab a button, and link up here! Linky is open until July 25.
So now that you know a little bit more about me, let me know a little bit more about you! Do you share any of the same favorite movies? Have you recently read any of those same books (or that latest edition of Seventeen magazine)? Let me know!