Hey, readers! Recently, I’ve been thinking that I don’t really share a lot of my life with you all. Minus My Monday Musts, for the most part, I don’t really share about my life and what really makes me, well me. So, when Emma from The World According to Emma asked me to help her co-host a link up called “I Am The Girl…” with Lindsey from Lindsey’s Thoughts and Natalie from Finding My Voice, I couldn’t help but agree to it! Without further ado, get to know me! I Am The Girl……
- whose initials spell her name. Yup, that’s right! My name is SAM and my initials are SAM.
- doesn’t have a gall bladder or an appendix. Whoops! During senior year, I had them both removed since they stopped working properly.
- who is always aimlessly scrolling through social media. I’m completely obsessed. Twitter and Instagram are my favorites.
- who has her entire Cinderella themed wedding planned, thanks to Pinterest! Check out my wedding board HERE.
- who has Lilly Pulitzer letters that match her planner. #noshame
- who, based on what I just told you, prefer to write in a planner than use her laptop or phone’s calendar to plan.
- who LOVES to be involved! On my campus I am the social chair of my sorority, an RA, and involved with my school’s television station. Besides my blog, I also have a contract with Seventeen Magazine as a member of the Seventeen Social Club!
- who prefers reading than watching a movie or a television show. I’m currently reading Truth or Dare, which you can read more about in this week’s Monday Musts.
- who is a PROUD Jersey girl!
- who wishes she could eat ice cream for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- who has to listen to classical music to get anything done.
- who loves sequins, glitter, and anything else that sparkles.
- who makes motivational quotes her phone background. Here is my current one:
- who LOVES a good theme party!!
- who hates pizza – unless it’s Dominoes or Pizza Hut.
- who never really stops talking. I even won Most Talkative in my high school yearbook. #sorrynotsorry
- who makes my family, my best friends, and my sorority sisters my main priority.
- who will most likely make you take a fake laughing pictures…and then try to convince people that it was real. Like this one, with my little diamond sister, Amber:
Now it’s YOUR turn! Tell me a little bit about yourself in the comments below. Better yet, if you’re a blogger or vlogger, make your own “I Am The Girl…” post!! Share the link below:
10 thoughts on “I Am The Girl…..”
Great post! That’s awesome about your initials and I have a wedding board onpinterest too!
Thanks Natalie! It’s been great doing this link up with you! I’ll absolutely check out your wedding pinterest board!
Love this idea! Definitely linking up today!! xoxo
Thanks for participating in our link up, Ashliegh!!
This link up seems so much fun! I will definitely start trying to come up with some interesting facts to list!
It was a great way for my readers to get to know me. I would love for you to post your own.
Can’t wait to read it!!
I love your post! I opened your pinterest board up in a different tab so I can look through it. I love your fake laughing pictures they are perfect! I have to write in a planner as well in order to keep my blog post straight!
It’s been great doing this post with you & thank you for helping me out, even when I’m sending e-mails sounding like a crazy woman!! LOL
Can’t wait to see where the rest of your life journey and blogging journey goes – and then watch you sparkle and shine in the city!
I definitely prefer to write in my planner as opposed to my phone/computer too! Great link up, I loved participating! PC Love ❤
Thanks for participating in the link up! I’m going to head over to your blog now to check out your post!