Hey, readers! Recently, I’ve been thinking that I don’t really share a lot of my life with you all. Minus My Monday Musts, for the most part, I don’t really share about my life and what really makes me, well me. So, when Emma from The World According to Emma asked me to help her co-host a link up called “I Am The Girl…” with Lindsey from Lindsey’s Thoughts and Natalie from Finding My Voice, I couldn’t help but agree to it! Without further ado, get to know me! I Am The Girl……
- whose initials spell her name. Yup, that’s right! My name is SAM and my initials are SAM.
- doesn’t have a gall bladder or an appendix. Whoops! During senior year, I had them both removed since they stopped working properly.
- who is always aimlessly scrolling through social media. I’m completely obsessed. Twitter and Instagram are my favorites.
- who has her entire Cinderella themed wedding planned, thanks to Pinterest! Check out my wedding board HERE.
- who has Lilly Pulitzer letters that match her planner. #noshame
- who, based on what I just told you, prefer to write in a planner than use her laptop or phone’s calendar to plan.
- who LOVES to be involved! On my campus I am the social chair of my sorority, an RA, and involved with my school’s television station. Besides my blog, I also have a contract with Seventeen Magazine as a member of the Seventeen Social Club!
- who prefers reading than watching a movie or a television show. I’m currently reading Truth or Dare, which you can read more about in this week’s Monday Musts.
- who is a PROUD Jersey girl!
- who wishes she could eat ice cream for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- who has to listen to classical music to get anything done.
- who loves sequins, glitter, and anything else that sparkles.
- who makes motivational quotes her phone background. Here is my current one:
- who LOVES a good theme party!!
- who hates pizza – unless it’s Dominoes or Pizza Hut.
- who never really stops talking. I even won Most Talkative in my high school yearbook. #sorrynotsorry
- who makes my family, my best friends, and my sorority sisters my main priority.
- who will most likely make you take a fake laughing pictures…and then try to convince people that it was real. Like this one, with my little diamond sister, Amber:
Now it’s YOUR turn! Tell me a little bit about yourself in the comments below. Better yet, if you’re a blogger or vlogger, make your own “I Am The Girl…” post!! Share the link below: